We are incredibly grateful to those who choose to remember Spread a Smile in their will or in memory of a loved one. Your gift will ensure that your legacy lives on. A small gift will have a big impact brightening the lives of the most precious of children when it is needed most. We promise to treat your gift with the utmost care and confidentiality. Thank you so much for thinking of Spread a Smile.
Donating in memory
- Donate through out website. In the description box write ‘In Memory’ and provide the name of the loved one you are donating in memory of
- Collect donations at the funeral and use the details below to either send a bank transfer or a cheque of monies raised. Please do email us at the same time to tell us a little more about your loved one and why you choose to donate to Spread a Smile
- Donate over the phone by calling our Legacy Team on 020 7482 5191
- Set up a memorial page on JustGiving. Share with friends and family and ask them to contribute with photographs and memories of your loved one as well as making a donation in their memory.
- Download our JustGiving memorial guide here.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. It would be a privilege to speak with you.
email@example.com 020 7482 5191
Leaving a gift in your will
Leave a lasting legacy in your will to Spread a Smile. A small gift in your will can make a big difference to the lives of seriously ill children in hospital, creating smiles and laughter at a time when they need it most.
To ensure your gift reaches Spread a Smile, please use the following wording: I leave [AMOUNT] to Spread a Smile, 51 Chalk Farm Road, London NW1 8AN, registered charity number 1152205.
We would advise that you instruct an independent solicitor to assist you with making a will. Further details of solicitors in your area can be found here.
For independent advice on how to leave a gift in your will please click here.