Our core service is our team of professional entertainers including fairies, singers, musicians, magicians, poets, face-painters, therapy dogs and children’s characters who make regular, scheduled visits across all our hospital partners and entertain between 800 and 1,000 seriously ill children at their bedsides every month. In addition, we provide multiple art projects through our workshops and activities for children to enjoy.
Our Hospital Entertainment
Our programme includes:
- Entertainer Visits. Our fairies, singers, musicians, magicians, poets, face-painters, therapy dogs and children’s characters make 35 monthly visits across all our hospital partners
- Bespoke Referrals. Personalised visits for individual children and teenagers to mark a milestone in their treatment or to support them through a particularly difficult time in their treatment cycle
- Celebrity Visits. Ward visits from stars of stage, screen and sport.
- Ward parties. Special entertainer visits accompanied by additional treats to mark national celebrations eg Christmas, Easter, Eid, Hannakah and Halloween
- Regular Treat Drops. Regular ice cream, jellies & popcorn drops for all the children in association with our corporate partners
- Christmas Gift Drive. A gift for every child hospitalised over the Christmas period in our partner hospitals
We currently work with eight London hospitals including Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH), University College London Hospital (UCLH), The Royal London, Kings College London, St Mary’s Hospital, The Evelina London, The Royal National Orthopedic Hospital, The Royal Marsden and one London hospice, Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice.