- Personalisation of Radiotherapy Masks for children and teenagers going through treatment for brain, head and neck cancer at UCLH and The Royal Marsden. Painting the masks makes the masks less frightening and helps children better manage their treatment. We anticipate this year, we will receive requests for the personalisation of more than 120 masks
- Enriching Spaces decorating hospital wards, treatment rooms, playrooms and communal spaces with uplifting murals/artworks. Creating wonderful artworks improves the look and feel what can be a very unsettling place and benefits patients, families and staff
- Bespoke Window Art for hospital wards to mark/celebrate special occasions and calendar dates (eg Christmas, Eid, Diwali, etc) as well as artworks painted especially for individual children to decorate their hospital spaces
- Art & Craft Workshops* a programme of hospital workshops and art activities for children to enjoy in their beds or in communal play areas. This year, during hospital lockdown, we have delivered more than 1,000 art & craft packs for children to enjoy and/or participate in virtual workshops.
- Portraits to support families of children who have passed away
*due to the pandemic these workshops are now being delivered virtually