Our mission is to distract seriously ill children from the monotony of long hospital stays by spreading joy, laughter and positive memories.
Our core services include:
Entertainer visits – scheduled face to face and virtual hospital visits to children under the care of all our hospital partners from our team of professional entertainers including play specialists, artists, magicians, musicians, poets and therapy dogs.
Outings and Events – an extended programme of family-focused theatre trips and phyical and virtual family, sibling and teenage events plus regular treat drops across all our hospital partners.
Art Initiatives – Enriching Spaces creates colourful murals on hospital wards and windows to make the hospital environment a more welcoming place for young patients and their families. Our hand-painted, bespoke masks and moulds support young patients undergoing radiotherapy treatment.
Our services are available to all children and teenagers up to the age of 18 and under the care of our NHS partner hospitals and hospices (listed below) that care for some of the most critically ill children in the UK.
- Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH), WCI
- University College Hospital (UCLH), Euston
- The Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel
- St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington
- The Evelina Children’s Hospital, Westminster
- The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore
- King’s College Hospital, Denmark Hill, Brixton
- The Royal Brompton Hospital, Chelsea
- St George’s Hospital, Tooting
- Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice, Barnet
- The Royal Marsden Hospital, Sutton
- Southampton Children’s Hospital
- Whittington Hospital, Highgate
- Nottingham Children’s Hospital