Our work simply wouldn’t be possible without the generosity of our corporate partners. Spread a Smile has a track record of developing successful partnerships with companies across a range of industry sectors. We are proud of the strong relationships we have developed and maintained with so many wonderful companies as together, we have made a lasting difference to the lives of vulnerable children in hospital. We are interested in working in partnership with all companies who are in a position to consider Spread a Smile as your Charity of the Year or commercial partner, the beneficiary of corporate donations or employee and customer fundraising and/or are interested in speaking with us about sharing expertise and cause related marketing.
We will work with you to motivate your employees, engage your customers and increase your brand awareness, whilst brightening the lives of children and teenagers in hospitals. We can offer:
- Opportunities for your employees to participate in our work
- Bespoke videos to share with your colleagues offering motivation, thanks and support
- A visit from one of our professional entertainers to kick off our partnership or to attend your fundraising event
- A tailored programme of fundraising activities for your company
- A Partnership Manager that works with you to engage and motivate and most importantly, share and report on the impact of your support.
Please contact Amy Martin or Suzanne Brennan on 020 7482 5191 or email email@example.com
Impact & reporting
Spread a Smile is committed to collecting data about the work we do and using it to measure our reach and impact. We report openly and honestly about the funding we receive and tailor our reports to the interests and objectives of each of our partners. We regularly collect case studies from children, families and hospital staff to demonstrate the difference any partnership has made to their lives.
“It was absolutely fantastic that we could all come together to raise money for Spread a Smile. I have never been in a room that simply oozed excitement and joy at what they were collectively doing. The work Spread a Smile do for children is a true inspiration for all of us and we hope to make this an annual event.” Jeff Tannenbaum, Bank of America Merrill Lynch