Our wonderful supporters have been continuing to fundraise for us, ensuring that we will be spreading smiles to seriously ill children and teenagers in hospital. Thank you to everyone who has fundraised and donated, it means so much to us and to the children and their families who need the smiles and joy now more than ever.
If you’re interested to find out how you can fundraise for Spread a Smile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The wonderful Pass the Parcel team fundraised for and made up 300 spectacular gift parcels to give to seriously ill children in hospital this festive season. We went with the team to deliver some of the bags to Great Ormond Street Hospital.
- Yavneh College in Borehamwood has chosen Spread a Smile as one of it’s charities this year. We were delighted to receive some beautiful bracelets made by some of the pupils. They also donated lots of fantastic gifts for our Gift Drive.
- Aimee Johnson baked, packaged and sold delicious tea boxes as part of her bat mitzvah preparations. Aimee has donated all of the money raised to Spread a Smile.
- The fabulous team at ebloggers has raised a wonderful £1,352 for Spread a Smile, with thanks to Laura Wills (aka The Fashion Bug Blog) and Louise Roe.
- Alcester Grammar School raised over £650 for Spread a Smile with a non-uniform day.
- Our wonderful supporter, ICBC, held a Christmas raffle in aid of Spread a Smile.