At Spread a Smile we take the welfare and safety of every child and young person very seriously. If you and your children are utilising our digital services we would be most grateful if you could read our policies for creating a safe space online and complete your details below.
What you can expect from us
- All entertainers and managers from Spread a Smile on Zoom sessions have undertaken a safer recruitment process, part of which involves having an enhanced DBS check
- All team are appropriately trained and supervised; calls are always monitored by a trained Spread a Smile manager
- Team are given a Code of Conduct which they must adhere to
- We perform regular risk assessments of the services we provide
What we expect from you
- All language is appropriate ie no swearing or offensive terms
- An inclusive environment where everyone’s values/opinions are listened to and one person speaks at a time
- To check that no personal information is visible to anyone on the session
- Behaviours are respectful and appropriate towards others
- Please be mindful of the image you present online in regards to appropriate clothing and/or background images. Ideally, please point the camera on the head and shoulders. When this is not possible, please ensure all participants are suitably dressed/covered
- Parent or carer to be present within the vicinity of the zoom call to be able to respond to any issues.