Thanks to hundreds of individual acts of kindness by you – our amazing partners, the toy industry and individuals, we’ve created positive distractions from pain and treatment, alleviated the monotony of the hospital environment and created positive memories for thousands of seriously ill children and young people under the care of our NHS hospital partners.
- Nearly 400 children met Santa in our virtual Christmas Grotto
- 3,500 children under the care of our NHS hospital partners received a Christmas gift
- 425 children in outpatient care received a Smile Hamper
- More than 1,000 chocolate treats were enjoyed by children and young people
It makes a grand total of 4,325 smiles. None of which would have been possible without…
- Individual supporters who donated more than 400 gifts in person or via our annual toy drive
- The incredible support from the toy industry including Hasbro, Spin Master, Cheatwell Games, Alligator Books, The Paper Box, Hunter Price, Character Options, Staedtler, Aurora World, OTL Technologies, Playmonster, Acamar Films, Swizzels, Playmobil, Grant & Bowman, Derwent Art, LUSH, SEGA Europe and Mattel
- Moonpig who donated 500 sacks for Santa to fill with gifts
- Employees of Hain Daniels who donated more than 200 gifts through their Christmas Wish Tree initiative – with each gift matching a child’s likes and hobbies
- Employees of Blackrock who created their own gift drive and collected more than 250 gifts
- Employees of ICBC Standard Bank for gift donations via our annual toy drive
- Employees of Masthaven Bank for donations and gift hampers plus helping us pack hundreds of Smile hampers
- Blink for the donation of advent calendars
- Employees of the Tulchan Group who made up more than 70 individual gift bags brimming with toys and chocolate
Onbehalf of every child, every parent and carer and all at Spread a Smile. Thank you.